Thanks to a recent Groupon offering (and my Groupon addiction), Ryan and I found ourselves with Groupon deals to the Nutty Guys. So far we’ve received 3 orders from them and have been really pleased.
Our current Nutty Guys stash includes:
- Walnut meal – although trying to minimize nut flour use altogether, this should be a good alternative to almond meal
- Macadamias! – so yummy, and a decent omega 3 to 6 ratio
- Brazil nuts – to be eaten sparingly, bad omega 3 to 6 ratio, but packed with selenium
- Unsweetened banana chips – good way to satisfy the occasional sweet tooth (these do make me consider getting us our own food dehydrator)
- Chia seeds – Ryan just read Born to Run, and is going to experiment with Chia seeds, I am not yet well versed in the Chia seed (unless it is growing on pottery).
Our nut stash.