Challenge highlights to date:
- After about day 10, all general congestion has cleared up
- Weight loss is not a goal for me on this challenge, however I did measure myself at the beginning to track how my body changed over the course of the challenge. I've lost an inch on my waist, hips and thighs - seems like a lot for such a short time, but that's what the measuring tape says!
- Sleep! Sleep is amazing, we have our blackout blinds in full effect, focusing on 8 hours per night - and getting up for work has never been easier (although no matter how well rested I am, it can still be a challenge to leave the cozy warm cocoon of the bed!).
- Barely drinking...we had some wine on Valentine's day and a couple glasses over the weekend. But overall, not drinking much at all - which is refreshing (and makes weekend mornings so productive!
- Meal planning and workout planning are awesome! I feel like we have the time to do what we want, because we have made the time.
#14 - Ernie Banks, Chicago Cubs
(even though it is actually day 15 - I just don't have a good 15, and how do you pass up Mr Cub??)